Do you want to download torrents on iOS devices? Well, it’s been the question of several iPhone and iPad users. The way to download torrents on iPhone or how to download torrents on iPad? Some people even go into the particular version of the device like iPhone 5 or 6 etc.. There are lots of apps out there that allow you to download torrents on your iPhone or iPad. However, most if not all these programs require your iOS apparatus to be jail-broken.
Fear not, you are on the right page. Yes, you can download torrents with iOS. This report teaches you exactly to the way to download torrents on iOS apparatus without jailbreak. The main reason you must jailbreak your device is that Apple does not like torrent apps and as such you won’t locate them on the official program shop. The tutorial on the upcoming pages works with all versions of iOS and it also works on iPhone and iPod devices too.
It is surely a terrific news for all torrents enthusiasts as they can download torrents on iPad without jailbreaking the device. Previously, Apple does not permit users to download torrent clients on iPads. Using torrents is always increasing. But with copyright holders are on the prowl to prevent anyone using infringing copyrights. This prompted Apple to prevent any app that could result in pirating content.
However, now you can follow our guide to know how to download torrents on your iPad without jailbreaking the device. On a side note, if you would like to secure your solitude during the process, then we advise you to find a VPN service. It will encrypt your data and make you anonymous when downloading torrents on iPad.
Also Read: Download PP25 For IOS Without Jailbreak
If you are an iOS user, you may know about the fact that Apple does not allow torrent clients in its App Store. According to Apple, these apps aren’t permitted because this category of software is often employed for the purpose of infringing third party rights. So as to set up torrent clients on iOS devices, we usually require a jailbreak. However, in this article, we’ll demonstrate how to download torrents on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch; and that too without jailbreaking your device.
To begin, you need a download manager app for your iPad. These can be downloaded straight from the app store. A simple and straight forward download program is iDownloader. Simply visit the app shop and download and install the iDownloader app. Open the app and you will see an option for an iDownloader browser.
How to Download Torrents on iPad (iOS)
- You have to download iDownloader or UC Browser that are available in the App Store.
- Open iDownloader or UC browser on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch and open the Browser given in iDownloader or UC browser.
- Go to your favorite Torrent downloading site > Search for the torrent you want to download.
- Long tap the Download link of that particular torrent you want to download.
- Select Copy > Now open a new tab on your browser and Go to www.zbigz.com.
- Paste the Copied Url here, then click on GO.
- On Zbigz website you’ll get a URL field, paste that Torrent link > Click GO button.
- Now zbigz will now create the download link.
- Click on the download button > choose the download option to download the file to your iPad> Select iDownloader App and you are good to go.
Hope you liked this article on How to Download Torrents on iPad and iPhone. If you need any help then comment below.