TaiG launched iOS 8.4 jailbreak just last week with updates still coming in from Saurik. iOS users who were stuck with iOS 8.1.2 for retaining their jailbreak are also updating their devices to the latest version which is also supporting the jailbreak.
The default Cydia repo like BigBoss Repo already has a huge chunk of awesome paid and free jailbreak tweaks, but there are many more jailbreak tweaks out there which do not get much traction because they are released in their developer’s cydia sources or other not so famous sources.
Below is the list of the 3rd party top 10 best Cydia sources which you can add after jailbreaking your iPhone, iPod or iPad to get your hands on additional Cydia sources and apps.
Also, note that this list is made highly on personal and curated choices and it may vary from person to person, but anyways, below are our personal favorites a jailbroke device must have in them. Along with the sources, I am also adding the most favorite Cydia tweaks along with the sources which are worth installing:
Best Cydia Sources for iOS 8.4
The list is written in the format: Repo name – Cydia source – Most notable tweak
- Ryan Petrich’s repo: http://rpetri.ch/repo – Tons of stuff, Activator (Must have)
- Chewmieser – http://apt.steverolfe.com – StatusVolX/FreeFall
- Ian’s Repo – http://repo.cydro.us – Cydia Timeout
- Karen’s Pineapple Repo – http://cydia.angelxwind.net – AppSync Unified
- Elijah and Andrew’s Planet – http://elijahandandrew.com/repo – ReachApp
- Pw5a29’s Repo – http://pw5a29.github.io – New swipe selection
- tateu’s repo – http://tateu.net/repo – vAlarm
- 46&2 Repository – http://repo.fortysixandtwo.com – Wink
- team Kodi – http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios – Kodi
- HASHBANG Productions – http://cydia.hbang.ws – Pheromone
Also, note that adding many sources can slow down the initial loading and refreshing time of Cydia. These repos may be updated with new Cydia tweaks time to time, and it may eat a good amount of memory of your iOS devices.
Also Read: Enable WhatsApp Web On iPhone
These were some of the best Cydia sources for iOS 8.4, and if you are on earlier versions of iOS, you can still add these repos, but the individual tweaks may or may not be supported by the sources.
Tell us your favorite Cydia Sources for iOS 8.4 tweaks in the comments below. Which of the above repos are you using right now?